MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers
There is nothing little about a mother's impact. The early years of a child’s life are so significant and formative—so precious and fleeting. Moms know this, so they pour themselves into mothering. But who pours themselves into moms? We do!
MOPS is a group for moms with infants through preschool-aged children to connect with each other as we take a time-out from the normal routine of motherhood. At MOPS we enjoy a yummy brunch, followed by practical advice and discussions as well as fun projects and activities—all while amazing volunteers nurture our kids in age-appropriate classrooms.
- If you’re pregnant or you have a child newborn through kindergarten,
- If you like making new friends,
- If you want to share the challenges & joys of motherhood,
- If you’re looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources,
- If you like being encouraged and refreshed,
- And if you enjoy giving back to the community…
Then MOPS is for you. We would love for you to join us on this adventure, so please register below. We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world.
Questions? Contact Olivia Baker, MOPS Coordinator, at
|September 9 & 23||December 9||March 10 & 24|
|October 14 & 28||January 13 & 27||April 28|
|November 11||February 10 & 24||May 12|